Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Entering the blogosphere....

Okay, since my 5 year old knows what a blog is, I figured it was time for me to have one!

I am Suzanne, proud wife of Greg, mother to Jonathan, Micaela and Adam. I am one of those Stay at home moms who's never really home.

What do I do for fun? I stamp, I scrapbook, I LOVE TO READ! In my mind, I travel, but in reality, I never get to go anywhere...I am all about photography. Give me a camera and some good lighting and time stands still for me. I find beauty in all things....Some of my best shots have been of the most ordinary things: a fallen leaf, colored by changing seasons, a long sock on the floor forgotten by its owner, a single white blossom in a field of red flowers...I love my life and I love to photograph it.

As a military family, we are proud to serve our country. We're REAL Hooah!

No comments: