Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I love Fall















This is my neighbor's yard. She has a wonderful tree that has red leaves on it. She's an EXCELLENT gardener. I wonder if she would consider being my gardening tutor? Is there such a person? If so, I know I need one....

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love leaves (don't like raking them) I just love to LOOK at them. I could take a hundred picture of fallen leaves and still want to take more.....There's something so magical about fallen leaves. I prefer not to see it as the end of summer, but judge Fall on its own merits. It's such a lovely season. I personally think Fall is more colorful than Spring.

Since many of trees around P'Ville are already half bare, I won't abuse you with too many more pictures of my leaf obsession.....

Even my kids are this way. Micaela collects them and brings a stack of them into my house. Posted by Picasa

No comments: