Friday, November 25, 2005

look at the LOVE!














The first picture taken with my new 2nd camera. The kids are were bouncing around on my (old) bed (which is currently in the middle of the living room, during the remodeling) so I held the camera out in front of us and snapped this picture. I am overlooking the fact that it's not the best picture of me, but my kids have such GREAT smiles....I can be in the crappiest mood and those smiles remind me what's good in my life....

The remodeling is going well. Greg wore himself out yesterday, working so hard. He has such a fine attention to detail, my closet is shaping up to be a work of art....I'll be glad when it's all over though. Now I know why so many people, when they heard we were doing some home improvement stuff over the holidays, recommended for us to keep a sense of humor....It's stressful, but there are worse things to worry about...

I was going to try and going to Target today but then I remembered: it's BLACK FRIDAY....The kids and I are homebound while the crazies are shopping....It will be a small Christmas for us, but I don't mind that. Greg and I are not materialistic so we'll enjoy what the holiday is about....

More later....Have a wonderful day!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: