Friday, November 25, 2005

a loving habit....



















This is a habit of Greg's.....and I love it.

in every house we have lived in, we've painted the walls and he'll painted a heart on the wall with our initials. Or he'll paints a lovenote to me .... He has to paint over it but it's just a sweet way that he shows me that he loves me...

Well, during our master bedroom remodeling, we've had to take our floor all the way down to the SUB-FLOOR...(the previous owners had a cat that peed EVERYWHERE...) the cat urine was all the way through carpet, padding and two layers of flooring. So as he replaced the floor, he wrote a love note that might be discovered when the next owners replace the carpet or flooring....

it makes me smile.....He may not bring me roses (but I have never been much a flower person)...he might not give me boxes of chocolates or trinkets, but I am not that type of girl either....but this is much better....

I do love that man.....

(okay....sappy moment over.) Posted by Picasa

No comments: