Saturday, November 05, 2005

memories of Maine vacation

We went on vacation this summer to Bar Harbor, Maine. (or as the locals say BAAAHH Haaahhhbaaahhh...I love a Maine or Boston accent)...The first two days there were gloriously beautiful. The weather was outstanding and I wanted to move there...Even after the fog set in, it was still lovely. The picture on today's entry is from that trip. I held the camera out in front of Micaela and I....she's so beautiful....

The weather in Northern Virginia was JUST LIKE THAT weather. Splendid.....the kind where you just don't want the day to end..

Then I checked the mail....big mistake....Got a letter from one of my sisters. Without going into the whole stupid story, she writes me once a year and it just always pisses me off. My family is pretty screwy. My husband has a theory that you're born into one family, but you truly make your own. I like that. I live that.....so most reminders of the family I was born into bring me sadness and pain. Today's letter was no different....

Today was not all bad. My husband started the work on the master bedroom closet! Our house is 85 years old and the closet is PUNY!! Actually beyond puny.....so he's building me a new closet for my birthday....I'll be adding pictures of THAT, soon. Just you wait and see....

Have to go clean the kitchen and fix the kids' dinner....
then watch a movie....Night night, all...

Is anyone out there reading this,
or is this just a virtual means of talking to myself....? Posted by Picasa

No comments: