Tuesday, November 08, 2005

showing off the shelves


















Micaela and I were talking this morning about our day and what we have planned (Target, thrift stores and possibly the Commissary) and I was getting my camera ready for the day (I charge the battery every other day so I am always READY!) adn she asked if I would take a picture of her dollhouse book shelf. These shelves were a labor of love, a gift from her Daddy. He found the idea in one of his Wood magazines and soon both kids had shelves (Adam's look like a castle, very cool!) Micaela is very proud of these shelves. No one else has them! They're one-of-a-kind! The colors match her butterfly room perfectly. (You can even some of the stamped walls in the background. We used two different stamps sets to do her room. I used DD Bold Butterfly and DD Gladsome Garden, in case anyone wants to know. )

We are off to start our day....I've had my morning cup of tea, folded another basket of socks (how can one family of 5 have so many socks!!) and I am out of excuses. I have to get moving! Posted by Picasa

No comments: