Friday, December 02, 2005

13 things about me Part I





13 things about me Part I

1. I met my husband on the internet.

2. I don't like lizards, AT ALL. They completely freak me out.

3. My eyes are hazel, not brown. Look closer. Not THAT close :)

4. October is my favorite month of the year. I prefer Fall to summer. Just as I prefer mountains to the beach.

5. I would rather have a footrub than chocolate.

6. I am lactose intolerant. This means NO CHEESE (which I don't like anyway) and special milk. I even make my own ice cream.I have an AWESOME recipe for Butter Pecan ice cream if you want it, let me know.

7. I have ALWAYS been a Republican.

8. I cry VERY easily at movies, both sad and happy. I even cry at well filmed commercials. My husband knows this about me and does not tease me about it. I am a walking emotion. But in a healthy sort of way, not a PMS sort of way...

9. My favorite flowers are tulips and tiger lilies, but NOT in the same arrangement.

10. If I won the lottery, I would hire a maid, but not a nanny. Raising the kids is MY job!

11. The one thing guaranteed to make me psychotic is someone who smacks their gum, or worse, their FOOD. I can't help but judge people for this. It looks sooo tacky!

12. I think men should be hairy and manly. Metrosexual? Might as well be a woman. I like my husband rough around the edges. Men should not be preoccupied with manicures and facials. Men should be MEN. REAL. Hard working. Devoted and faithful. MEN.

13. I love lists. I make them all the time. Groceries, books I want to reserve at the library, songs I want to download (legally), things to remember...

13 1/2. If I could have a dream day all to myself, I would have a massage then have someone drive me all over the city, let me hop out and photograph the things I want to remember. Then I would have a nap and dinner would be waiting for me. Steak and potatoes for me!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

Reading your list I think you rock. I can identify with most of the items. (#2, doesn't bother me, we have newts in the koi pond.)

Angie
http://www.bigredcouch.com/journal/