Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas decor




















Some of the Christmas stuff that I will get to display.
This won't be where I display them, I was just trying to get them out of the storage boxes...

The Uncle Sam nutcracker is new. Just bought that from Michael's..
The Santa Claus is from my childhood. Every memory of every Christmas I have ever had, had this Santa in it....
The rocking horse nutcracker is Greg's, from Germay, I think.
The white angel in the dress is new. Got it for $1.00 at the local thrift store.
The Olde Tyme Santa was bought a few years ago.
and the Christmas moose was just found at the local thrift store.....

We need more nutcrackers and Old Tyme Santas.....I am going to hit the JoAnn's and Michael's after Christmas to get stuff 90% off....... Posted by Picasa

No comments: