Friday, December 09, 2005

cookie report

Boring but tasty Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies done.
Next batch: oatmeal....

I would LOVE to see the ULTIMATE Oatmeal cookie recipe....I am very picky about my Oatmeal cookies. I like them crispy on the edges and soft toward the center. Back in Summer 2001, Greg and I went took the kids on vacation and went through Virginia Beach (before we lived here in VA) and I happened by a bakery there. Something called Something-Plum, I don't remember. I do remember that they employed individuals with disabilities and they had THE BEST OATMEAL COOKIE I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE! So I constantly in search of a good oat-cookie recipe......

I am also making tiger cookies and everything cookies today....

The kitchen is warm and I love, love, LOVE a warm kitchen. One of my favorite things is opening the oven when I am baking and that first whiff of cookie smell combined with the warmth of the oven..... That right there is why I love to bake! Posted by Picasa

No comments: