Saturday, December 24, 2005

couldn't sleep




















Couldn't sleep last night. So I went downstairs and worked on a scrapbook for a friend of ours. He works with my husband. His name is also Greg. He lost his father recently and I am making him a scrapbook with pictures of him and his father together. It came out pretty good, I think. It was very basic. Mostly just matted pictures with little or no embellishment. But that's me: a simple girl with simple tastes....and besides, it's not for me. It's for SGM Rock.

As a photographer (...like I am something! HA!), I loved this picture from his book. The composition and colors of the photo are so rich. I want to visit wherever this was taken. Its desolete beauty looks so peaceful.

Anyway, I hope he likes it. I feel safe writing about it in my blog because he doesn't even KNOW I have a blog......Greg and I are delivering his scrapbook to him today, in time for Christmas. I hope he likes it. I get nervous giving people homemade items.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: