Saturday, December 17, 2005

Holiday getting to know ya...

Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
Welcome to the 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to KnowYour Friends!

You know the drill.

1. Egg Nog, or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog is nasty. Wouldn't drink it for a million bucks. Okay, maybe a million, but I would most certainly puke. I drink ONLY mexican hot chocolate....

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? My tree is a smart tree. It has BUILT IN LIGHTS (white)!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have yet....but that might be a new tradition..

5. When do you put your decorations up? We just did ours TONIGHT, 17 December.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? anything chocolate...


7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? singing Christmas carols with my dad, both in spanish and english.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was 10.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? NO WAY, Jose'!!! Christmas morning all the way, baby!

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? I am leaving some German beer and a bag of Reese's mini PB cups for Santa this year......

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I LOVE SNOW ( and miss it terribly).

12. Can you ice skate? Never tried, it would be a laugh for anyone watching me. Certainly a Kodak moment....

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When I was 8, I think. It was a Barbie townhouse....

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peanut butter oatmeal fudge.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Don't really have a favorite.

17. What tops your tree? An angel that my mom gave me.

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? I live to give...but I do like to get stuff :)

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song ? Silent Night and Let it Snow!

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I like them but they're so damn sticky...


Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you,
what is mexican cocoa?

Anonymous said...

previous comment from your pal in pennsylvania