Monday, December 19, 2005

I BOUGHT IT!




















I have been waiting so long to buy this book "The Journaler's Handbook" by Tracy White. I have wanted it FOREVER. Well, I finally broke down and bought it. I had a 50% coupon at AC Moore so I bought one of my own Christmas gifts.....I am gonna Ebay a bunch of my not-being-used scrapbook stuff after the holidays so I'll be making some room. But this one, I WANTED NOW.

I am so anxious to get started scrapbooking again. I am going to TRY to carve out one or two nights a week, when I can scrap after the kids go to bed. But I hate missing time with my husband....

but I do miss scrapbooking. I have not done it in MONTHS. I am way behind.....

So one of my "goals" is the get some pages done while the kids are on break. We'll see.

I read through this book and I am inspired..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: