Thursday, December 08, 2005

mad reindeer on the loose!!




















White out and about buying all sorts of Christmas crap for Saturday's shindig, we stopped at yet another thrift store. Adam made a beeline for this lil reindeer skullcap. Hopefully the precious ownder didn't have piojos or something.....he wore it the way home and is presently running through the house, clutching his Spidey, terrorizing anyone in his path. And yes, for those of you paying attention, he IS wearing yesteday's newly-purchased dino shirt. He would have slept in it if I had not hidden it.....

What do you think about those ugly bathroom curtains? They're not mine. Well, I own them but I did not pick them. They came with the house and in 6 month's time, I have not managed to buy my own style of bathroom curtains. One thing at a time.....

I will not be able to breathe or rest until Saturday's part is OVER....

I want to be able to relax and enjoy the solemnity of the Season. It's hard to do that while listening to the Chipmunks sing "Away in the Manger". I am a purist. I don't think pop stars or cartoon characters should legally be allowed to record classic Christmas carols. THEY'RE SACRED.....I love Christmas carols. As a kiddo, I used to sing them to myself when I couldn't sleep, no matter what time of the year.

Hearing Muzak-carols while shopping is torture.....Maybe we ought to pipe "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" in Gitmo cells for the holidays.

Spread the cheer, you guys.......fa la la la la......

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: