Tuesday, December 06, 2005

my lil thinker
















I love watching Adam's mind at work.
Today we went to the library (which was an exercise in patience for yours truly.) Adam was a REAL pest....Usually, he's calm in the libary. NOT TODAY.
Anyway, we had so many books, it took TWO HUGE bags to carry them to the car. We read three books every night before bed, not including the ones we read during the day so we go through A LOT of books....

Anyhow......we checked out "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, what do you hear?"
In the inside cover , there are these rows of colors that you see.
I asked Adam what colors they were. Most people would say "blue, orange, pink..." but Adam also named the white between each color.

I just love how his mind works.....now if I could just get him to sit still...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: