Tuesday, December 20, 2005

off and running

It's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday...I feel all our of sorts. My eyes are burning really bad and keep tearing up. Don't know why. I have a BILLION things to do. I am way behind on wrapping gifts. My home phone isn't working correctly. It acts like my cordless phone battery is dead (and it's not, or at least it shouldn't be...)

But GREAT NEWS! Greg is picking up our piano today. a fabulous lady from our church gave us her old piano so it's being delievered today. We're terribly excited. It will become yet another thing that the kids bang on all the time. But we plan for Micaela to start piano lessons before her next school year. Both Greg and I are music lovers: he has talent and I have mere appreciation....

Well, I am off to take Micaela to school. She's acting like a big mope today. Real emotional. That's one of those fragile x things: girls with FX are very sensitive, they cry easily and take EVERYTHING personally.....That's where she's at today. A big mope.....

Gonna make cupcakes with her today though so hopefully she'll cheer up..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: