Wednesday, December 14, 2005

picture from Saturday




















I forgot to share this picture of Jonathan from Saturday's party. He was almost looking at the camera...He had fun and that's all that matters. I have one for each of the kids but Jon's was my favorite....

I have done well this morning. I DID THE SOCK BASKET!! At least I can say I accomplished something today. Now I am off to finish scrubbing the perimeter of the kitchen floor. I want the house to look nice when Greg comes home from his business trip on Friday...I promised myself that I would clean all day and reward myself with the ultimate chick movie tonight "Pride and Prejudice" with Colin Firth, who plays the BEST Mr. Darcy ever filmed....

off to tackle this day.... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Balvanz Family Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.