Wednesday, January 18, 2006

amazing quote

Saw this on another blog today. A rather well-known highly sought after scrapper's blog....any guesses? She wrote a book that I am desperate for ?? anyone....anyone? yes, got it off of Stacy Julian's blog.....

It's part if my morning routine. Wake up when Greg leaves and sit on the computer until it's time to wake The "J" man up....and I surf my regular blogs. Stacy's is on my "must-see" list....

Anyway, here's the quote she had today:

The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.
Margaret Nadauld

While I am downstairs scrapbooking, I listen to one of my only gospel CD's (Randy Travis, "Inspirational Journey") I love that man's voice, but equally important is the MESSAGE. There is one song on that CD called "Feet on the Rock" and there's a line in that song about how the message comes in many ways. Well, that is EXACTLY how I felt when I read that on Stacy's blog this morning. I was feeling whiney and icky, but man, that quote woke me up! You just never know whose life you're going to touch.....

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: