Friday, January 06, 2006

another LO

another one of my challenge LO's....
harder than I thought just to crank 'em out.....
but I ain't giving up!!

at least 30 LO's in 30 days!

Stamps Used: SU By Definition BG, Collage Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black
CS: Going Grey, Basic Black, Old Olive

Also used: one black eyelet, Sizzix rectangle frame and Sizzix dogtags,
and Making Memories rub-ons (you can NEVER have too many MM rub-ons,
but I wish they would come out with some new themes. They're had these for
what, 3 or 4 YEARS now....?)

Journaling reads:

To me, they seem more than siblings.
They are friends.
They laugh, play and cry together.
There is nothing that Adam, at age 3, cannot do.
He wants to do everything
like his sister, Micaela, age 5.
He plays catch-up sometimes.
…………………but not for long……



 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey chick,
what is an LO? is that scrapper talk for something?
paige