Monday, January 09, 2006

don't get me started

in the news today...

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- Andrea Yates pleaded innocent by reason of insanity in the drowning deaths of her children Monday as she made her first court appearance since her 2002 capital murder convictions were overturned.

don't even get me started on this one. I think she should die. I think someone should hold her head under just until she's on her final gasp pf air then bring her up, let her catch her breath, maybe let her puke on herself.....then do it again....and again.

I feel such loathing for this woman. I don't give a crap that she's SICK. I don't think she was as sick as her lawyers would have you think. She drowned her children. She should pay for that. She should die for that. And don't you DARE send me comments and e-mails about how the death penalthy doesn't work, and how it's un-Christian to do this....BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

I am very old Testament about this. She killed her kids. She should die. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Almost makes me wish I were in Harris County so I could be picked for that jury......

I still remember her children's names......I remember their sweet faces.

I think Andrea Yates should die for what she did to them. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm with you...before you harm a child, do yourself in. Better to leave them without a mother than without a life.

If I ever get a thought of hurting my children to the point of killing them, I'll take my own life first.

Linda

Anonymous said...

just as God forgives us, we must forgive her. i am not taking up for her, but unless you have been mentally ill, or know someone with the disease, you really shouldnt judge her. i am sure that somewhere in her heart she wishes death on herself. the system let her down, and her husband should be 50 percent responsible for what happened.

Scott B. said...

By any chance, do you remember her? She rode METRO with us when both you and I rode into town.
S

Anonymous said...

I, too, believe she should not get away with this. I'm sorry, but PMS or post-partum blues can be handled without killing your children.