Saturday, January 14, 2006

gggrrrr

I am seriously torqued off. On a scale of 1-10, I am a good fuming 14 (and I know some of you will giggle).....I have tried from FIVE different retailers to buy Stacy Julian's "The Big Picture". No one has the freakin' book in stock. I KNOW it's hugely popular. I even bid an obscene amount on Ebay only to have some lil *&^(%#$ beat me out at the last second....If I find that person.....grrr.......

{deep breath....deep cleansing breath....}

But seriously, I want this book in the WORST way.....I have been to EVERY book retailer locally. EVERY ONE OF THEM. No one has this book.....

Now, I am going to have a cup of tea and let my blood pressure settle down.....

It's a dreary windy day. Temp is only 49 but we have 25 mph winds with gusts up to 40mph....I pray it knocks our GINORMOUS tree down. Don't know love that word? It's a Micaela-ism. I use it constantly now. I am sooooo obnoxious......

:) Okay, I am smiling now, but barely. I am focusing on the fact that tonight, I get to scrapbook for a while. Then tomorrow is CHURCH! If you only knew how great my church is...PLUS tomorrow is the church scrapbooking monthly event followed by the Chili Cook-off at church. I'll be there ALL DAY!!

:) ok I really AM smiling now......but damn it, I still want that book..... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so sorry you can't find it. I would be frusterated too. Hang in there!

stacy j said...

Hey Suzanne,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my book sold out over Christmas. It is currently being re-printed and will be shipping again in February. I am so touched that you want it so badly. Email me at stacy@bigpicturescrapbooking.com I'm going to see if I can't hunt down a copy for you.

In the meantime, enjoy church -- I love church too!
Stace

Anonymous said...

My mother ordered me one for Christmas from Primedia and had no trouble getting it; plus a friend sent me one - I have two.....are you interested in one of them? flyrod@brigham.net

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Judy B. I don't think my emails are getting through regarding the book. Just want $19.95 plus the shipping. You can call me at work - 888-859-3281.