Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary



















Today is one of mine and Greg's anniversaries.
Like many military couples, we have several. The legal marriage, the wedding for family and friends, etc. This is our wedding anniversary. Although we were legally married by this point, we went ahead with the big hoo-hah wedding. (I am glad we did.)

Anyhow, 6 years ago, was my wedding to the Love of my Life.....

We went to church (which was nice), then to Chili's, then home. He got me the most wonderful and thoughtful gift! A 3-pack of professional chef's aprons from Williams-Sonoma. LOVE THEM! I already washed them and will be wearing one tomorrow when I fix his dinner....(I bought him noise cancelling headphones because he has GOBS on international travel coming up. He has to go to Switzerland, Hawaii, and a few other far-flung places.....)

6 years....in the blink of an eye. I love him more today than I did then. It's becuase I know more about him. It's been a good 6 years, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Suzi-Q! You are truly a beautiful woman! Your husband is a VERY lucky guy. I sure hope he treats you like he is!