Thursday, January 05, 2006

is it Thursday already?

How is this possible? The week is just zipping by. I woke this morning, feeling well-rested. I have not been sleeping well. Nightmares wake me up (usually between 2-3am) and then I am up for the night. VERY rough on a body. But I slept like a baby last night. Even with the snoring dog at my bedside....

Goals for today:

*vaccuum my house.
*scrub cabinet fronts in kitchen.
*pre-prepare dinner so I can maximize my "work" time tonight! (fixing hubby's favorite chicken pot pie)
*go for a walk. I would LOVE to find an indoor track that I can take Adam to. Ideally, I would be able to go walk alone, but that's not going to happen, so I need to ADAPT! If I wait until the situation is perfect, then I will give up and not accomplish anything. SO I WILL ADAPT!

Plus I need to do my Thirteen Thursday entry for today. I want to do something meaningful today....I'll have to think about it....

oh by the way, I caved....I gave into temptation.....I bought "The Big Picture" by Stacy Julian. I couldn't stand it (plus I couldn't find it locally!) I called about 10 different stores and they did not stock it. One guy said "you should come in to look for it."....Uh dude, isn't that what YOU are for? To save me a trip? So I bought it online. I even paid extra for expedited shipping! (Patience is not one of my virtues....)

happy, happy, happy......!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: