Wednesday, January 11, 2006

look what I got!!




















The UPS guy dropped off a box from Creative Keepsakes for me while I was at the crop . It contained Lisa Bearnson Vol 2 in it!! HOOAH!! That's why I got up so early, so I could look through it before the kidlets got up.....

PLUS last night, I broke down and bough tme a QuicKutz. I have wanted one off and on for about 2 years...The handles are easier to squeeze now plus I need an alphabet. I didn't like the one that came free with my pink handle so I have already listed it on EBay. I'll make close to what I paid for the whole thing...it'll be like getting the handle for free. Now I still have to get an alphabet that I like ...being as cheap as I am, I have to find the ABSOLUTE cheapest place to get QK dies now....Anyone know?? Posted by Picasa

No comments: