Friday, January 27, 2006

off and running

Okay, I just came to an "ah ha" moment...an epiphany of sorts.
I don't share enough of my scrapbooking LO's on this blog.
It's mostly me just babbling about whatever ....
I don't like rejection so I don't share what I do....
NO MORE OF THAT! I am inspired to share now....
So tonight I share whatever I create....
(wish me luck and be gentle...I am not nearly as tough as I look!)
Time to step outside the box, I guess.

PS I think I solved my NEED for those round magnetic containers....

Now, I am off to buy cat litter.
(I share my scrapping space with an old cat
so it's in my best interest to keep his litter fresh smellin'!)

TARGET, here I come....!! (man, do I love Target...
I never knew just how much I love Target until recently.....) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that Target loves you a lot too!