Saturday, January 14, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!!

Stacy Julian read my blog entry......SHE WAS HERE! She is so nice, I sent her an e-mail, grousing and sharing my tale of woe....She sympathized and was so nice. I like her even more now. It was a virtual brush with greatness....

My day is looking up. Plus I baked. I always bake when I am stressed. What am I stressed about? Nothing really. Just the ordinary, everyday Mom stuff. You know what I am talking about, too much to do, not enough Mom.....The laundry needs to be put away, I need to craft a fabulous meal for my amazing husband, and I have to read 4 billion books to my children...

I am not really stressed. This is just one of those days I want a clone.

Then the REAL me can escape to the basement, and submerge myself in 12x12 paper, get lost amongst my new 7 Gypsies rub-ons (last package at my fave LSS, Memories in Sterling).....the basement , with all its dreariness, is my "Calgon" place. I love the way scrapbooking makes me feel. I am so not artistic, NOT AT ALL. I like to joke and say "I do well to match my socks" It's true though. I am not a slave to fashion (love Cathy Z's entry on her orange sweatshirt, I am known for wearing a red sweater that I bought for a quarter.....but matching papers and accents on a scrapbook, I CAN DO....I love it. I love the creative release it offers me.

Okay, I am genuinely happy now....Greg is HOPEFULLY going to nap with Adam and that means uninterrupted scrap time for Micaela and I. Just us girls.....

Can you BELIEVE that Stacy Julian was HERE????? tickle me pink....and blue, with a little purple.......and throw on some eyelets, too. Yes, this day is definitely looking up. I am have much to be thankful for....... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

SO TOTALLY COOL! How great that she was here...now don't you wish you had more layouts to share?????

Hey, at least she knows you're wanting her book!