Tuesday, January 24, 2006

oh my....
















We were cruising down Main Street, here in P'Ville. Right in front of Al's Pizza, we spotted a woman, clutching a PINK POODLE.

THIS IS WHY I CONSTANTLY CARRY A CAMERA!!! Seeing is believing, folks!

I asked Greg to pull over so I could capture this. It's amazing what you can learn from people, and about people, and their weird wacky ways...

She dyed him (yes, it's a HE dog, named Noel) with food coloring to match her grand-daughter's outfit that day.....(God help us if her grand-daughter get into a rainbow wardrobe!)

I looked in the backseat of their car and he sits atop a special MINK pillow.....

It's a world gone mad...(and pink!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~d said...

I FRIGGIN LOVE IT !! I love it !! I usually carry my camera too, for similar reasons! thank you for sharing!
~d