Tuesday, January 17, 2006

yucky day

The weather is a-changin'! Ya wanna know how I know? My wicked evil sinuses tell me so. I have a headache that would render most people useless. But I grew up with bad sinuses...nosebleeds all the time and the constant unabating headaches...yuck! I am glad that my two lil ones don't have this....

It's Tuesday, kind of gray outside. I feel kind of gray inside today, too. Just have no energy. No motivation to do anything. I forced myself to do two loads of laundry and I am about to tackle the dreaded sock basket....Man, I hate socks. I don't like hot weather but I love the "no socks" feeling of summer.....

Micaela is more than likely not going to school today. She is not feeling well. Personally, I think she's well enough to go so we might bery well have a battle on our hands...She's having problems with another student in the classroom. Apparently, she is one of many kids (and parents) who are having trouble with this little boy, who I will call B., He's overly active. I KNOW kids have energy, but this kid is off the grid......I am going to ask for a parent teacher meeting soon and talk to her teacher about how things are going.

Even though Micaela does not have the mental impairment that can accompany fragile x, she does have issues. I worry about it A LOT. It's that guilt of course....it's my fault, I passed on the gene to her. She's such an amazing kid. I never knew you could love someone THIS MUCH.....Don't get me wrong, I love my firstborn this much but it's different with Micaela because she's my only girl.....

oh my....here I just wanted to write 2 sentences and look at me: BLOG HOG!!

Okay, I am turning the computer all the way off (totally completely OFF) and not checking it again until MUCH later...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: