Wednesday, February 08, 2006

am I the ONLY one?

Am I the ONLY person in the world who doesn't have an iPod?

I want one in the worst way.....My husband, gotta love him, doesn't think I will use it.....I WILL! When the weather isn't as windy, Adam and I are going to be walking fools!! Not to mention, I will use it in the grocery stores to avoid listening to those people who are oblivious to the fact that they are IN PUBLIC yelling on the cell phones.....

and now, wouldn't you know it.....? Target has them CHEAP.....(well cheap is relative....)

Apple 2GB iPod nano - White (MA004LL/A) $199.99

They even have it in PINK.....I think a Pink iPod would be cool.....I like it, it's pink! and girly...although white is good. Black would be cool, too.

WAAAHHHH.....I just want one.......(pardon me as I am reduced to whining...)

I look at it and think, "You know how many pre-made scrapbook pages I would have to sell on Ebay to PAY for this? " and then the realistic side of me wins out....

but still it's darn cute.......and pink..... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

I don't have an iPod...or any kind of MP3 player...I'd like one too. I can rip music on my pc, but would like to put hundreds of songs (mostly Christian, of course) in one place where I could put the thing in my pocket and listen in the kitchen, while I'm surfing....but it's not about whether I'll use it or not...It's about my hubby not wanting to spend $$$$ on it!

Katie said...

I don't have an ipod either - Thought I was the only one who didn't! LOL!

I think we need to get our hubbies to buy us the pink ones at Target. :)

Good luck working on yours!
Katie

Scott B. said...

No. I don't have an I-Pod.

I do think they are funnier than heck. I mean, look. People are so excited about creating a "MINIATURE" device that can store thousands of songs. Now they see how "BIG" they can make it by hooking it up to huge speakers and anything else that can plug it in.