Thursday, February 02, 2006

bumper stickers




















While eating out (being naughty, I know) at China King (I had Sweet and Sour Chicken, YUM!)
we passed by a vehicle obviously driven by a PROUD MARINE! I liked his stickers so I will share them with you....

I love seeing stickers, statements and t-shirts that reflect a pride in what you do. Doesn't matter which side you're on as long as it's tasteful. I tend to look more favorably on the conservative statements because that's the way I lean....but I have seen some really funny left-leaning stickers, too. Dissent should be respectful and humorous....not hurtful and mean-spirited.

One the back of my Volvo, I have 4 small stickers that run down the passenger side: AK, ARMY, Bush '04, and another Bush sticker. I used to have a Special Olympics sticker but it kept peeling off. I also have one small sticker on the inside of my windshield that reads: Live Grace Fully. Posted by Picasa

No comments: