Wednesday, February 01, 2006

a day late, I KNOW!!!



















I am a day late I KNOW!!
My husband was sick yesterday so my schedule was thrown off....
So here is my SPT (Self-portrait Tuesday) a day late....Even Greg likes this picture...It shows my good side, don't ya think?

It's Wednesday and nothing really exciting is happening. As I type this, Adam is looking out the window, sobbing, watching the trash guys empty our trash cans. (Explanation: He left his big toys on my living room floor once too often and I made him go through his room and the living rom and we threw out some toys -they were brokwn down, and going to be thrown away anyhow...but he relives that trauma every time the trash guys come callin'....)

I want to make something of this day. I am itching to take pictures. I am going to take the kids out, weather be damned and get some amazing pictures today....I am so anxious for Spring....I even bought Micaela's swinsuit on www.llbean.com yesterday. Apparently, a million other moms had exquisite taste because her swimsuit was sooo popular that it won't ship until March 27th!! It's hard to find a decent swinsuit for lil girls. It irks me when I see LITTLE girls in THONGS. They're LITTLE GIRLS, for crying out loud!! Luckily, I found her something tastefula and DECENT at LL Bean....

I hope everyone reading this (all 4 of you...) are blessed with a wonderful day..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

LOVE the picture...how'd you do it? I'll bet there are others that read your blog and you just don't know it.

I live my life vicariously through you - you have a great scrap room, LOVE being a mom, LOVE your husband (well, I love MINE too, lol)...yet you have reality in your life....

:-)