Tuesday, February 07, 2006

homesick

















I miss Alaska. I really do.
I was even looking through my Milepost this morning...
Most people who visit there on vacation are fascinated by the moose. They are HUGE creatures who lope around, meandering slowly, never really energetic....UNTIL you least expect it. They are quick when they have to be. Word to the wise: RESPECT THE MOOSE!!

Well, this might be my last blog post for a few days. I am feeling crappy. Finally getting that cold/flu that plagued Greg for weeks....I HAVE TO GET WELL before Saturday. There is NO WAY I am missing Ali's class on Saturday. I'll go even if I am sky-high on DayQuil, I swear....

so if you don't see me online for days, don't worry...I'll be fine... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can speak firsthand on the respect the moose rule, and can totally verify the SIZE of these guys...I actually drove a car UNDER a moose. And I was also involved in an accident with a moose (I was NOT driving), and the car got the worst of it!