Tuesday, February 14, 2006

LO #2



















I bought Heidi Swapp's "Learn to love your handwriting". (You can see her blog, too. It's on typepad, I don't have the address handy....). She has awesome products which I can buy at TARGET...anyway, I digress....

I bought her book and am attempting to WRITE ON MY LAYOUTS. It freaks me out, really. Because I am exclusively a computer journaler.....My handwriting is ghastly....

Well, this LO is the first attempt to write my own title. What do you think? I know I need improvement, but hey, it's a start....

Her book is cool. I am glad that I bought it. Will I keep writing on my pages? Who knows....? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the title! And the journalling (yes, I DID manage to read it, blurry as it is - I LOVE to read journalling on layouts, lol). You did a great job. I've seen that book a million times but never seem to buy it. I abhor my handwriting, it gets worse year after year. I'll stick to the computer, thanks!