Thursday, February 16, 2006

a long time ago












I found a picture today where I can FINALLY see the resemblance between Micaela and I. So many people say she looks like me. I don't think so most times, but in this photo, I can see it...I intend to grow her hair out this summer.....so it might be even more the case with longer hair....
Makes me wish I had more pictures of myself as a child, but as the 5th child (last in a long line), there are few photos of me....

I was 5 in this picture. I still remember it...I was preparing my snack for school.......

Wow, that was a LONG time ago... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow...I scrolled back and forth from this picture to the one of Micaela, and it's just incredible! Amazing - if Micaela had long hair, you would be twins!