Tuesday, February 28, 2006

my REAL SPT















Okay....
now I know you all giggled at my SuperWoman SPT entry.. I wish I were SuperWoman somedays. At least, Super Mom....

if I were Super Mom, I could....

*convince my children that eating something other than PopTarts,
*manage the laundry, meaning put it all away AND wave my wand over the sock basket and it would fold itself,
* blink and I would magically be made-up, hair fabulous, and well-rested....

But no, I procrastinate about the sock basket until NO ONE can stand me complaining about it any longer. I beg, plead and argue with small children about nutrition and instead of make-up and fancy hair, I settle for just plain being freshly bathed....

But THIS is my self-portrait. It shows things that you need to know about me:

1) I am a devoted wife.
2) My kids are the most important people in my life
3) Shamefully, I admit here that I am compulsive nail biter. LIFE LONG HABIT!!
4) Housekeeping is not always the ROCKET priority that it should be....
5) that I am just me, lil old me....

And before any of you smart-asses comment, YES, I do have a thumb on my left hand, it's tucked under my hand and I didn't feel like re-shooting the picture.....

I have gotten some real bitchy comments on my blog. Don't know why....But instead of deleting them, I revel in them. It's how I know I got to you. You bother to comment....I am under your skin, eh? Well, tough. If you don't like what you read here, GO AWAY. Go back to your miserable boring life and quit trying to rain on my parade. You won't dim my enthusiasm. I just laugh at other people's negativity. I mean, how pathetic do you have to be to write in to someone's blog, pissin' and moanin' about whatever. I mean, COME ON folks.....Some people just can't stand it to see someone else happy. Oh well....some people are NEVER happy. I just pray for those people. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

woah...I couldn't believe that nasty comment back there a few entries ago! Why would anyone be so negative?

Probably because they haven't captured the secret of life...to actually LIVE it, revel in it, and take it as it comes.