Friday, February 03, 2006

nothing done



















my whole day has zipped by....
and I have very little to show for it.

I finished painting the ugly stairs down to the basement.....I think I did laundry. I do laundry everyday so it's really a blur of baskets....I emptied the dishwasher....

that's pretty much it....

OH! I cleaned off my scrapping area! And I made this sketchbook to carry in my purse when I am siezed with an idea, or I see an amazing quote. Or I just need to write something down...It cost $0.57 at Target (I LOVE TARGET!!) so I made it my own....Very simple, streamlined, understated. Just like ME! (ha!) Used Stampin' Up's "All Natural" set and the ever-lovable Collage alphabet. I love that set fiercely......

I am suffering from a chronic lack of motivation about dinner. I don't want to cook. I don't even want to eat. I just want something salty. Something REALLY salty....like Lay's potato chips (which are as addictive as crack.....I have never HAD crack but I am surmise that it as addicting)...I hate giving up Lay's but man, they are bad for you. Almost as bad as Wendy's chicken nuggets with their 4 grams of fat EACH nugget!!

I want to accomplish something this weekend. Something I can look back on and say "Whew! I am glad I got that done!!"

Okay, so I am off to monkey with my new PhotoShop Elements....
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: