Saturday, February 25, 2006

positive vs. negative

Let's face it....life can really suck sometimes.
Cars break. Dishes have to be washed. Friends go away...life just sucks sometimes.
But we all have a choice. We choose how we respond to life's challenges.
Some of us are more challenged than others. I used to think I was really weighed down with some of the things life had thrown at me. I still think that from time to time.
But there are those who have it worse than me.

and I try, oh how I try, to be positive.
I don't always succeed. I am a work in progress.
Part of this journey is to seek out positive forces. They help me stay on the right path.

Sometimes it's a person.
The most positive person in my life is my husband. He can look at the crappiest situation and find the bright side....I am still astounded by that gift of his. It's one of the things that makes me love him insanely.....
I don't have many friends but the ones I do have, I would probably die for.
Paige, Angie, Arthur, you know who you are......the chosen few.

I have so many positive things in my life! One thing I do in the morning, while drinking my one cup of hot tea, is read what I call MY BLOG LOOP. There are several blogs that I read faithfully...I do not just read scrapbooking blogs, ya know!

Today, I want to share one with you. It will change you. if it doesn't, check your pulse.

http://www.trevorromain.com/blog/

And remember, choose the right, the positive, the good in your day.
You'll be better for it. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have the time to "blog". Some of us not only have to work the whole week but weekends as well (all day, both Saturday & Sunday). You know, it sure must be nice....

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cool! You know when you identify with someone what a neat feeling that is? I think I'll start reading your blog more frequently.

paige said...

wow! what a bitter comment. you know we all make our own decisions in life and while SAHMs get to enjoy out children all day, our shift never ends. you get to leave your job after your shift. we go until the kids fall asleep and we get to collaspe. i enjoy every minute of my job and i wouldnt trade it for the world. i know that suzanne works hard all day, and its a 24 hour job. maybe you should take some time to blog and let off some steam.