Sunday, February 05, 2006

prayers















Pls pray for a friend of ours. He's in Iraq, far from home and his family.
His name is "DK" (no names, operational security and all).
But this man is a great soldier, a wonderful family man with three great kids.
I am working this weekend on packing three big boxes stuffed with goodies for his Unit.
Filled with candies, non-perishables, handmade cards (about 200) and other things that are hard to come by in the war zone....It's the very least I can do, to extend a kindness to a friend in need.

The most important thing we can do for our men and women in uniform is to PRAY.
Pray for their safety and eventual safe return.
Pray that their families are strengthened by God's love.
Pray that they know we have not forgotten them.

This is the flag that flies outside my house.
I am so proud of being an American.
I hope you are, too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: