Sunday, February 12, 2006

snow FINALLY!















Well, our lil neck of the woods got some decent snowfall! Last night when we went to bed, there was probably a few inches. When we awoke this morning, there was probably 2 feet. Enough to come up to my knees.

Yesterday, while I was at ScrapBowl, Greg pulled Daddy-duty. He took the kids to Wal-Mart, to Cici's pizza (they ate mac-n-cheese pizza...ick!) and they BUILT A SNOWMAN for me....(they used my good cashmere scarf, my snowman is stylin'!)

It's a lovely snowdy day. I missed snow..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Enjoy your snow - that's a great snowman AND your daughter looks great - the colors are all so vibrant!

We get snow, then rain immediately following, most of the time. But we got snow on Friday and it is STILL here!