Tuesday, February 14, 2006

SPT #1




















I was trying to take a picture of myself this morning (don't ask) .
Micaela looks at me and says in that sweet voice, "Whatcha doin', Mommy?"
I explained my predicament and she had the solution....she would just PAINT my picture!

So here I am in all my big hair glory....
Few things wrong with her painting:

a) I don't have big hair,
b) since I lost one of my diamond studs, I rarely wear earrings, certainly not blue clunky earrings...
but hey, she made me skinny and happy!

I'm good with that....

I'll add a picture of myself later......I'll have Adam, my protege', take a few....... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

did you see that I made the listings at SPT? I emailed to be listed on the links, but she actually posted my geeky picture, lol!