Thursday, February 09, 2006

whew!!








Whew....
I don't feel like the techno-dork I am...
I now know two other REALLY hip cool ladies who do not own iPods!!
I was feeling pretty lonely there....I thought I was the ONLY one....

Okay, I am really going to try and convince myself I don't want it (but I do).
And when I go to Target today, I won't even stalk the display they have (that calls my name EVERY time I go in there...)
and I will NOT surf EBay to see if I can get one for nothin'....

I won't . I won't....(I am weak though...)

speaking of Target (which I love, can't believe they have not named an aisle after me yet!)
check these two ladies out. I know I love Target, but these two have a BLOG about it...
http://slavetotarget.blogspot.com/

Hmmmm.....I bet THEY have iPods....... Posted by Picasa

No comments: