1. My uncle once: told me he had a bucket full of gold coins that belonged to my grandfather. I never believed him. Shame on me!
2. Never in my life: have I ever been skinny-dippin'.
3. When I was five: I thought I was ugly and gawky.
4. High School was: hell on Earth. Torture. Endless. (Have never been to a reunion.)
5. My parents are: not together, but not by choice. When my dad dies in 1997, they'd been married for over 43 years.
6. I once met: Harrison Ford. He's quite handsome.
7. There’s this girl I know who: burps incessantly when she's nervous. Better out than in, I always say!
8. Once, at a bar: I danced on the bar with my friends, singing wildly. Thank GOD digital cameras weren't so popular then.
9. Last night: I waited up for my husband to call. I snuggled a little boy who had a stuffy nose. Only my hugs could calm him. Now THAT is love.
10. Next time I go to church: I will sing out loud.
11. When I turn my head left: I see a hand-carved queen sized Select Comfort bed.
12. When I turn my head right: the walls that my husband so meticulously painted during our recent bedroom remodeling.
13. How many days until my birthday?: uh, I am way too lazy to count...My b-day is Novenber 9th is any of you wanna count for me.
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I’d be: hmm, that's way too much thinking.
15. By this time next year: I want to be healthier and have two more home improvement projects done.
16. A better name for me would be: none other. I have grown to like my name.
17. I have a hard time understanding: my teenager.
18. If I ever go back to school I: will take math as a stand-alone course.
19. You know I like you if: I send you a homemade card. It means I took time out of MY BUSY DAY to make you something.
20. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband and kids.
21. Take my advice: No one NEEDS french fries.
22. My ideal breakfast is: one that someone cooked and clean up after.
23. If you visit my hometown: send me a postcard!
24. Why won’t someone: come clean my house for me!
25. If you spend the night at my house: I'll pamper you silly.
26. I’d stop my wedding: over my dead body! Nothing could have stopped me from marrying my husband. Best thing I have ever done!
27. The world could do without: Paris Hilton, CNN, Sean Penn, Hollywood in general, fast food, microwave popcorn, hairspray, etc.
28. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat condiments of any kind.
29. Paper clips are more useful than: spit.
30. If I do anything well, it is: to love you with my whole heart.
31. And by the way: I finished this in less than 2 minutes!
Well, that was fun! Now i am tagging