Thursday, March 09, 2006

BEFORE
















This is my space BEFORE cleaning and redecorating it. Notice the new white pegboard. It was less than $10 at the trusty Home Depot. The white brightens the dismal space, PLUS it serves as an area that I can hang stuff!

Tonight, after I run to the LSS for some stuff for a friend, I am gonna straighten this area up nicely. It's MY TIME tonight from 5:30 to 8pm, so I am going to make it MINE!

Greg took today and tomorrow off so we can spend time together. I missed him terribly....And A MIRACLE: Greg and I have respite care this Saturday! We'll be able to go out ALONE without the kids...Don't get me wrong, we LOVE our kids. But having special needs kiddos freaks the average babysitter out. We can't trust just anyone....I am a total spaz about my kids' safety so I don't really even have a babysitter. This means we get to out maybe once a year. I am not joking. I know people (with typical kids) who go out constantly, and I long for that....but my family dynamics are different than most people's so I adapt. God never promised me a rose garden...So we found a respite place that we like. We're going to go out on Saturday. I hope the weather is good because we're doing a photo shoot, just the two of us... (aaahhhhhh......)

Well, the day is going well. Count your blessings.
Even on the crappiest of days, you STILL have blessings.

Tonight I will share with you my new and improved SCRAP SPACE!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Can't wait to see it - the white pegboard most certainly DOES brighten up the space. I can't WAIT to have a place to call my own again...not just a closet and the storage room.

Just so you know, we don't get out often either. I'm taking advantage of an offer by my downstairs neighbor and going out Saturday night to see Nunsense at the post theatre...ALONE...bliss!

Did you try the eis shoko squares????