Friday, March 03, 2006

boring Friday night

This is how much I love my teenager: I sat through the DVD of the remake of "Dukes of Hazzard"....As the mother of a hormone driven teenage boy, I knew he'd like the car and the girl...The car stunts were cool. I couldn't help but wonder how many General Lee's they went through in the making of that film. For all the contreversy, Jessica Simpson had very little screen time. She's got boobs, yeah, but I think she's harmless. I have seen worse T&A display at the local mall! So what? She's got her boobs on display.....There are FAR WORSE movies to get worked up about. The language was more objectionable than her outfits.

On a 5 star scale, I give it it 1 star. Some movies just really shouldn't be made....Waste of time. I grew up on the TV show "Dukes of Hazzard" and LOVED IT! I had the most wicked cruch on the brunette, what was his name? I know the blonde one's name....John Schneider. Oh, the dark hair guy was Tom Wopat....He's probably bald and paunchy now.....I know that John Schneider has a son with Asperger's and he himself has it as well.....Small world, the autistic spectrum folks....Maybe all of us with a child on the autistic spectrum should have a small brand so we can recognize each other out in the world.....

Okay, I am gonna quit babbling now....Now, onto a grown up movie since I have the kids off to bed. I have Netflix so I get a wide variety of movies. I tried to rent a bunch of chick flicks since Greg is out of town.....

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well, Tom's not quite as decrepit as you would have him be, lol...but if you want to see him, click here: http://www.tv.com/tom-wopat/person/8921/summary.html There are pictures in the middle...he's aging, that's true!

I'm going to get some chick flicks today...AND...the library has the entire Christy series on video tape...plan on watching that, too!