Monday, March 06, 2006

it's all HER fault....




















My first stop on my morning blog loop, as I am warming my hands on my cup of tea is Cathy Zielske's blog. You can find it here http://www.cathyzielske.typepad.com/ She's funny and genuine. She's even known to say a curse word or two. And man, would I love to look that unwrinkled when I am 40? She's beautiful. Did I mention that she's a FABULOUS scrapbooker? She wrote "Cleama dn Simple Scrapbooking" and the sequel (which I already pre-ordered!) is due out soon....

Anyway...........

She did the page the other day and showed THIS Quickutz font. I don't own this one. Well, I didn't then. But NOW I DO.....I saw it on her page and immiediately recognized its versatility and usefullness. Not to mention, it's UPPER and LOWER......plus the numbers. That's a good value....

And speaking of value, I bought it from www.shoprememberwhen.com where Sherrie V. keeps my QK well-stocked for less than anyone else! And she's super friendly.....

So I broke my promise for Lent...I bought something "scrapbook" related....Sherrie made me a deal I couldn't pass up!! I am weak! I cannot resist QK!!

I swear if I ever win the Lottery, I am going to set my friend Paige up for life. I am going to whisk the few scrap buddies that I have (Linda, Shawna, and a few gals in AK) and I am going to buy them whatever they want....I know I would buy the ENTIRE QK collection. Every stinkin one of them! I love alphabets. I like them better than stamp sets....which I am thinning out AGAIN......

Okay, now I am just babbling......and there's dinner to fix......Anyone have any good dinner ideas? Posted by Picasa

No comments: