Monday, March 27, 2006


















just sharing. A recent picture of my lil Daisy Gal.....
Daisy Girl Scouts have made a tremendous impact on Micaela's social comfort level. Part of fragile x in females in extreme shyness and Micaela is no different. I am sooooo glad that we picked Daisy Girl Scouts. Next year, she'll be a Brownie.

In a way, I wish I had done things like this as a young girl. Maybe then, *I* wouldn't be the quivering mass of shyness that I am. Those of you who know me in REAL life are laughing aloud, I know. But I am shy. VERY shy. I have to force myself to talk to people at social events. I grew up in TX and lived in the same neighborhood for my whole life, only moving away when I fell in love with my ARMY soldier. Now I make my home wherever the ARMY sends us....

Anyway, back to Micaela and enough about me....Look how many petals she's earned! I am terribly proud.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: