Thursday, March 30, 2006

LO #2
















CS: all from Stampin' Up (except for the brown which is Bazzill)
ribbon: from random places (I've decided that I simply have to USE some of the precious ribbon stock before I allow myself to buy anymore...can't become a collector, I must actually USE what I already own...)
stamp: Hero Arts from a local over-priced store that I don't really like to shop at, so I don't go there anymore.
playing card: from Marcella. Got the pack at Target. LOVE my TARGET.
rub-on letters: Got them as a freebie in Ali's class, don't know the name brand and I am too lazy to go look.
And lastly, K&Co's Grand Adhesion sticker.

I love that picture of Micaela. She's so beautiful. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is gorgeous...the ribbon accents are PERFECT! Can't wait to "play" with my Marcella cards, lol!