Thursday, March 30, 2006

LO #3


















another one.....

CS and paper: all from Stampin' Up (I have a LOT of SU to use up)
rub-ons: all from MM (Making Memories)
punch: Stampin' Up leaf punch
stamp set: one the navy strip I used a leaf stamp from SU with Versamark, hard to see though.
chipboard letter: from the rockin' QVC show where I buy too much stuff!

I freed myself from journaling with today's LO's....I just need to stick some picture on some paper and get past this freaky stand-still where I find myself....Instead of waiting until I can do it perfectly (much like housework), I am just going to do a bit a time....

I had sooooooo much fun with Adam that day in the yard. I am seriously considering scrapping with no journaling and just writing letters on the BACK of my pages to my kids..WACKY, I know! Posted by Picasa

No comments: