Thursday, March 30, 2006

LO #4
















Probably my last LO for the day. (I do have to cook dinner...)

CS: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Gable Green
chipboard frames were from unknown source, but I altered them with coordinating inks so they would match....
rub-ons: MM (of course)

don't ya LOVE that font? I am a bit of a font-hog. Love them, but don't use them nearly enough...I don't like how my scanner makes this Brilliant Blue look purple.....it's very vivid blue...

I miss scrapping. But you know, moms have to do laundry and cook and wipe noses and butts, so life goes on...Now I am off to put on my iPod and rock in my kitchen. Kitchen work is SO much easier with good music....

I hope after the kids and hubby go to sleep tonight that I can sneak down and scrap some more...That is, assuming no one else decides to throw up......Sheesh! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love how you're inking the frames...and the colors are great, too. That's a great layout!