Monday, March 27, 2006

look at this



















I know I am biased. I will freely admit it. But I love having a HANDY husband. (Reminds me of the "Red Green" show "If they don't find you handsome, let them find you handy..") Well, not only do I think he's handsome, he's darn handy...He's a Master Woodworker...He can BUILD things. I am lucky, I know.

Well, Jonathan, our oldest has had the same rickety bed since we lived at Ft Rucker. We had plans to get him a nicer bed but something always got in the way. Well, Greg found this design (click on the picture for the larger images) and created this beautiful bed for him. It's nicer than my own bed, I fear...I would tell you what kind of wood it is, what style it is, all the details. but my eyes kind of glaze over when Greg starts talking about stuff like this. It's way above my head....

I look at it and think two things:

"Wow, it's gorgeous." and "Am I BLESSED or what?" Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

GORGEOUS bed...Scott hasn't built anything for me, but he did refinish my dresser for Hannah...we figured that it's got to be at least 40 years old and he did a great job with it.

I built my OWN cedar chest, lol!