Thursday, March 23, 2006

my day

just bumping along....
drinking ICE COLD root beer from a wine glass. makes me feel "fancy".
It's the ONLY beer for me....I only drink maybe once a year, if that. I am more of a "screwdriver" gal myself....or some really good fruity wine....
I MOPPED THE FLOOR in the kitchen. It was so flippin' nasty, it shamed me.
If I get NOTHING else done today, then I feel good. Because I mopped!
I am beboppin' in my room right now, listening to my entire iPod download list. Lots of good songs, right now I am listening to "She don't tell me to" by Montgomery Gentry. Love that song....
Blogger is messed up today. I have posted SEVERAL pictures and they don't show up...
Oh well.....back to the grind..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy Young said...

Suzanne, my new DIVA friend! If you enjoy a little wine now and then, try Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot. Merlots are usually a dry wine but the blackberries sweeten it up just perfect for my taste. So yummy and SO reasonable at Wal~Mart--only $3.76 per bottle. Ya gotta try some.

Kathy in Maine